Created a retailer. Will it catch on?
I made a web page with items arranged through persona characteristics: https://traitpal.com/. It's an Amazon associate web page for now. I spent about three months full-time making it. So a long way:
- Small 180Okay obtain (compressed)
- Responsive to cellular vs. desktop
- UI-tested on a number of customers
- 210 items unfold amongst 52 classes
- 20ish vector artwork drawings of combination-animals and UI parts. This was once the one maximum time-consuming phase, since I'm no graphics clothier.
- Fixed maximum problems that have been discovered through equipment like web site grader and woo rank
- Indexed through Google and showing in searches (although very low)
Still to do:
- search engine marketing: oneway links, and many others. This is a thriller to me, even after studying about it.
- Promote it (with none cash)
- Improve UI
- Add options
I'd respect any feedback, recommendation, or encouragement. (Or even some paid paintings!)